Re: Error after deleting mails

>>> I got
> this error after deleting mails. I use squirrelmail 1.4.9a
>>>
> (server-side sort enabled) and dbmail-2.2.1.
>>>

>>> ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
>>>
> Query: FETCH (FLAGS UID RFC822.SIZE INTERNALDATE
> BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
>>> (Date To Cc
>>From Subject
> X-Priority Importance Priority Content-Type)])
>>> Server
> responded: invalid message range specified
>>>

>>> Any ideas?
>>>

>> I vaguely
> remember that your error has to do with register globals = on.
>>
> Could you check your register globals settings in php.ini?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Marc.
> This only happens when I
> delete all emails after searching. I think it has something to do with
> 're-searching' all previous emails that have been deleted.  The emails I
> deleted were correctly moved to Trash. I think I will live with this error
> for time being.
> Any better idea?

enable info plugin

go to SquirrelMail INBOX listing and find some message that can be deleted

check URL that it is used to read that message. It looks like
http://your-server/path/src/read_body.php?mailbox=INBOX&passed_id=767&startMessage=1

remember number listed after 'passed_id='

go to SquirrelMail Options -> IMAP server information

execute two commands.
'SELECT INBOX' command and 'UID STORE 767 +FLAGS (\Deleted)' command.
Replace 767 with your passed_id number. Please note that these are real
commands executed on your mailbox. Make sure that you don't have anything
important there or use some test mailbox.

Show your IMAP response to UID STORE command.

--
Tomas