Strange problem

I was browsing through the messages, but could not seem to find any reference to this.

We are using squirrelmail version 1.4.5 with Apple OSX 10.4 server.

For existing users and new users when the recipient replies to a message sent through squirrelmail, the users address has changed as such:

Original address:  first.last@xxxxxxxxxxx

Changed by squirrelmail to: SERVER_NAME <first.last@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Obviously the sender gets an error and our people never get a reply.

I can't seem to find any reference to this problem, talked to Apple support and they say it is a squirrelmail issue.

Any guidance would be appreciated.