step by step configuring squirrelmail

I have installed ReHat Linux 9(Full, all packages including squirrelmail ver 1.2.10) on my pc. Now I am at login page but it is not log in  & giving error mesage while login as a normal user i.e."hafeez" is "error message   .. data/default_pref
default_pref file not found

 while login as a administratro i.e. "root" is unknown user oe passwor incorrect

path of default_pref file on my computer is "/var/lib/squirrelmail/prefs/default_pref"

in defult_pref file full name=blank
nothing is written in front of full name.

kindly tell me why in not login, is there user name & password is created for squirrelmail & if where. please help me as soon as posible step by step. waiting for reply

Don't just search. Find. MSN Search Check out the new MSN Search!