Re: Theme popularity statistics

On Thursday 28 December 2006 10:49 am, Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
> SquirrelMail has more than forty different color themes. I would like
> to analyze user theme preferences. If you have bigger user base and
> allow color theme changes, could you check chosen_theme setting in your
> users' preferences and show your top 10 or top 20 color themes?

365 accounts:

custom default:  330
seaspray:         10
sandstorm:         4
christmas:         3
high_contrast:     3
ice:               2
in_the_pink:       2
purple:            2
bluesteel:         1
forest:            1
kind_of_blue:      1
penguin:           1
plain_blue:        1
random:            1
redmond:           1
silver_steel:      1
wood:              1

We created a custom default theme that matched the colours of our website,
which it appears most people like well enough to use.   :)

--
Freddie Cash, LPIC-2 CCNT CCLP      Network Support Technician
School District 73                  (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]