Re: quota_usage plugin error - SOLVED

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:01:22 -0200 (BRST) Anno Domini, the honourable
Fernando M. M. wrote using one of his keyboards:

> Hello,
>
> Just reporting, i have the same mail/squirrel setup as you and i'm
> having this problem too.
>
> My guess is that our imap server is not able to send
> the user quota because the quota stuff is controlled by maildrop. Do
> you use maildrop too?

yes, quota is enforced by maildrop,  but also in the mysql backend
there is a quota field

I have the classical postfix/mysql/courier/maildrop schema, and the
last time I used the plugin (an older version) it worked

solution (which came to mind after reading both your answers)- the
maildirsize file was not owned by the user maildrop runs as; chmod-ing
it to the right values solves the problem

thank you for your time,

petre

however, in debug mode I still have the following

--

Petre Bandac

Network Scientist

-