Re: Attachments on Squirrelmail are Crazy

Please don't top-post

> >     A trying send messages with my Squirrelmail. I attach the files
> normally. But when i click on send botton, some attachments don´t are send.
> Someone knows because its happen?
> >
> >     I look in my send folder, and the mail that i finished send show me
> the attachs without the some files that had been send, but i certainly
> attach.
>
> Hmm What i suspect is the attachement size . squirrelmail is written in php
> and you got to check whats the maximum attachment size which is mentioned in
> php.conf under /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf or so.

Or the OP clicked "Browse" to find the file but never clicked the
"Add" button to actually attach it to the mail.  We can't really tell
what the problem is without more detailed information from the mail
log from when the mail was sent.