Re: [Fwd: [Wafanyakazi] Notice of Absence]

> The problem is not happening regularly, but sometimes for users who use
> the webmail, it tends to happen that the email seems to be sent by a
> different user.
> See thed email bellow, the Sender was Mrs. C Duwe, but looking at the
> header of the email it seems coming from Dr. Daudi R. Mukangara.

This tells me nothing.  I have no idea if it's the SM session-swap
"bug", someone setting a different email address in their personal
preferences, some bug caused by custom patches of your software, or
multitudes of other possibilities.

> Can you provide me with the links that can help me solve the problem.

No, I cannot.  As I have mentioned, you do not provide enough
information.  Furthermore, please respond on the same thread you
started and keep the reply history.  If you want links, especially
when you do not follow the mailing list posting guidelines (sent to
you when you subscribed and sent at the bottom of all mailing list
messages), please research them yourself.