From: squirrelmail-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:squirrelmail-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Fernando M. M.
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 7:14 PM
To: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Relay access denied only with squirrelmail

Jodie E Crouch III escreveu:
> Hi Fernando,
>
> >From Section 5.3 of the docs located at
> http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-5.html:
>
> "Using different username for SMTP relaying
>
> If SMTP server uses different username and password for authentication,
> since 1.5.1 version SquirrelMail can use one username and password for
> entire SquirrelMail installation. They can be set in
config/config_local.php
> $smtp_sitewide_user and $smtp_sitewide_pass configuration variables.
>
> If you use older SquirrelMail version and want to use single user/password
> for SMTP authentication, you might have to install local SMTP server and
set
> it as smart relay. See SMTP server's documentation about email relaying
> through other SMTP server."
>
> Hope this helps.

Hello,

I have checked this, but it didn't worked. Still getting relay access
denied.

Is it possible to set the username/password as the same as the one
provided when logging in (IMAP user/pass)?

How can i get more information about this error? (squirrelmail debug level?)

Ps.: I'm using version 1.4.8.

Thanks,

Fernando.