Re: Relay access denied only with squirrelmail

Hi Fernando,

>From Section 5.3 of the docs located at
http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-5.html:

"Using different username for SMTP relaying

If SMTP server uses different username and password for authentication,
since 1.5.1 version SquirrelMail can use one username and password for
entire SquirrelMail installation. They can be set in config/config_local.php
$smtp_sitewide_user and $smtp_sitewide_pass configuration variables.

If you use older SquirrelMail version and want to use single user/password
for SMTP authentication, you might have to install local SMTP server and set
it as smart relay. See SMTP server's documentation about email relaying
through other SMTP server."

Hope this helps.