Re: send warning to user before leaving while in the middle of composing

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here.

I've been noticing that my current squirrelmail 1.4.6 doesn't provide any warning when user who's in the middle of composing an email, tries to get out.

I notice that with other webmail, it will ask you whether you want to save it or not before it allows you to move away from it.

Because i have a user who's in the middle of writing an email, clicked on other folder or inbox and she wanted to come back to her previous screen which is to composing screen that she left a sec ago.

She asked whether that's been saved or not, and i replied "i would not think so".

Therefore, how could i get this warning to work? do i need to write a program or add some codes in there? How?

Thank you in advance