Re: squirrelmail installed on non mailserver

Changing mailserver is not an option for us. We're linked, read OU, with servers all around the
world. We all use Domino for this.

I really don't like Inotes which ships with Domino. We're using R5.08 and have problem with sending
a mail from it on WinXP clients using latests updates from MS. Some update from MS caused this
problem, but can't find which one (MS support costs me a fortune)
So I'm looking for an alternative. I'm using squirrelmail together with qmail at home and it works
perfect. That's why I wanted to try it together with Domino.

I'll try imapproxy first and see how it goes.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Roland de Lepper

                      Chris Hilts