I see everything except INBOX

Hello,
thus it is I have a problem, profit not to see my mails of the INBOX but the other folders, when wanting to see the INBOX opens the administrator of unloading of firefox asking if desire to keep the file right_main.php, some idea of the event?

my excuses by the English, I use a translator :-(

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com