Re: mac mail and squirrel mail

SquirrelMail doesn't contain your mail. SquirrelMail is simply software to
view IMAP mail accounts. It is an IMAP mail client.

If you want to use a different web application or desktop software to
either view your mail account via IMAP or download your mail via POP, just
enter the appropriate settings (server names, account name, password,
etc.) into your software. If you don't know those settings, check the web
site or help desk of your mail account provider.