Squirrelmail + Dovecot Problem

Helo,

I am new to this list, so please be gently to me ;-)

I have squirrelmail 1.4.8 installed in the webserver and Dovecot
(dovecot-0.99.13-4.FC2) providing IMAP access in the mailserver. They are
separete machines but internally connected through LAN.

The problem which two or more user account (not all users share same
problem) facing is Squirrelmail keep saying this to the user each time
they try to open a message in the INBOX:

The server couldn't find the message you requested.
Most probably your message list was out of date and the message has been
moved away or deleted (perhaps by another program accessing the same
mailbox).

I tried to examine user's INBOX through OPTION. But there was no error
reported. Even in the log, there is no clue at all. I'd tried to look up
the problem in some of search engines, but only to find that the symptom
is listed in squirrelmail.pot. Nothing else. Even try to search in DOVECOT
list, had no result.

Is there any clue that I had/have missed? Where should I look the problem?
In the dovecot or in the squirrelmail? (in my sense, it should be dovecot
problem not in squirrelmail, but I have no confidence).

Your suggestion and help are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kelik