Re: Receiving emails sent to another address

On Mon, November 13, 2006 10:49 am, sheik@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello, I set up the qmailrocks package, and I am having a problem with
> spam. I am getting emails sent to another address being dropped into my
> account. For example, I have the email account me@xxxxxxx However, I am
> receiving emails sent to things like testme@xxxxxx and metest@xxxxxxx I
> tried setting catchall to delete in qmailadmin, but this is still
> happening (if not more!). What can I do to stop these emails from being
> dropped into my mail account?

It sounds as though you're still receiving the "catchall" mail. On my
system, "delete" is not a valid destination for catchall. It should be
something valid and recognizable to the system, such as :fail: or
:blackhole:, depending upon the behaviour you want to occur.