Re: BUG? smtp dont work with default domain

On 11/1/06, newzen newzen <newzenca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  i have default domain via mydomain in config, to mydomain.com
>     i can loged in with my user name without domain, but there is the bug,
> when
>     i try to sen a mail via smtp the server reject me.
>     but if i login with user@xxxxxxxxxxxx there is no problem. if you find a
>     solution please notify me.

Please do not presume that a configuration problem on your behalf is a
bug in our code.  No one wants to answer such emails since they feel
insulting to the developers.

Show the domain setting in your config file, show the mail server
error, and look at the Login Manager (vlogin) plugin.