SquirrelMail login with Lotus Domino 6

Hi all,

I'm trying to get SquirrelMail to work with Lotus Domino 6. I have Domino installed on a Miscrosoft 2003 Small Business Server and everything seems to be running fine. All of the tests with the config script passed with SquirrelMail and I'm sure the user/IMAP setting are OK since I can log in via Thunderbird. However, every time I try to log in via SquirrelMail, Domino gives me an error message that reads "Login failed for user <username>: Password not found in the Name and Address Book entry or password did not verify" Any thoughts on what might be wrong here?

Thanks,
Alex