Re: configtest.php fails in fedora rpm install

I tried to follow your instructions, but when I did I would get a blank
page when accessing the configtest.php script. However, your suggestion
started me thinking. As it turns out the 'include' for config.php is
the main problem as it doesn't want to follow the symlink that RH puts
there (the real file being in /etc/squirrelmail). Once I put the actual
path in there the page loaded fine with a passing conclusion. Only one
thing is still missing, and that is the SquirrelMail version at the top.

Concerning register_globals, I'm not the php person on this machine so
I don't know why someone has enabled this. I am checking into it and
will certainly pass along your suggesting that it be disabled.

Thank you,
Gary

--
Sacramente yadydum fatscu!