login error dns based load balancing

Hi,

I am working as system admin. We have 2 mail servers configured for same domain name like "mail.example.com" for dns based load balancing. Each server has the following OS and software
Redhat Linux Advanced Server 4.0
Apache (default)
php (default)
sendmail (default)
ssl (default)
squirrlmail 1.4

Default web access is through https.

Both servers run https, pop3s, imaps services. Occationally, we are getting the login problem with "you need to login to access page". After observation, we found that this problem is occuring every five hours.

If we stop and start the http service in the first server, again it starts working fine. There is no need to restart the http service on the second server.

If we stop the http service in the first server, we are not getting any login problem. In this case, we can't have the load balancing. I need to run http service in both servers.

Can anybody help me to sort out this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Ram