Re: automatic mail forwarding to a LAN IP addr or server name

SquirrelMail is email client and not local delivery agent. SquirrelMail
must be running in order to perform some actions on mailbox. Logging into
webmail just to forward emails to other server is not optimal solution.

local delivery agent (procmail or maildrop or some other) can forward
emails to address on other server.

Writing in all caps means shouting. Please don't do that.