Message Highlighting Query.

Hey Guys,

I noticed something today not when using my installation but actually
someone else's (University) installation. (University Of Wales, Aberystwyth
has a massive installation running on a cluster with 1000's of users and
100's of simultaneous accesses at any given time.) - because a number of
email addresses come into the same account (mine) with email forwarding from
the server, I use message highlighting to make certain accounts different
colours. I have 3 email addresses from the same domain going into the
account, and I was wondering if there was a way to make the "to or cc" have
a wildcard character -
for example

*@bay-radio.co.uk

would work for

matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, studio.manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
tech.manager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx all of which are my email addresses that are
forwarded to my account at the university.

I did try, and it didn't work it thought I wanted to use the email
*@bay-radio.co.uk   lol.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew.