User transition from Mighty to Squirrel

Can anyone advise ? I understand that both Squrrel and Outlook are
simmilar 'beasts'. However I used to be able to obtain my email from
Mighty within my Outlook. Now since it seems to have transitioned to
Squirrel, that and other features such as mail forwarding to another mail
box are not possible. Can anyone advise how I can still pick up my Mighty
emails within Outlook? I understand the benefit of the Squrrel front end,
and it will be very useful as I travel around, but at base I use and need
Outlook!
Regards
David

For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm