mail order not quit right

Has anybody experienced the mail order not sorting correctly?

We started testing SQmail on one of our production servers and one of our customers that uses webmail exclusively reports that new some new mail gets hidden from view/not placed on top. He can have over 1000 messages in the inbox at a time.

I have also experienced this looking at his mail, sort by date and I find a few new messages at the end of the list, any ideas where to start looking for fix?

running SquirrelMail version 1.4.6-7.el4.centos4

Thanks
jason
intuitiveisp