Re: Cyrus Thread sort

On Thursday 21 September 2006 10:50 am, Stefan Stolz wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 21. September 2006 18:51 schrieb Tomas Kuliavas:
> > Have you clicked on 'Thread View' link in SquirrelMail mailbox
> > listing?

> Hmm, there seems something to be not really ok. I didnt had the link in
> my View... Then i went again to the preferences. I tryed araound. Then
> i deactivated the "Sort by Received Date" in the options and the link
> was there! When i now try to reproduce it and turn on "Sort by Received
> Date" the link is still there?

We've experienced the "missing thread view link" problem here as well, but
I have not been able to narrow it down to anything even remotely specific
or reproducible (hence why I haven't submitted any bug reports about it).

Every now and then, I can login to SM and the Thread/Unthread View link
won't be there, and the messages will be sorted by date.  Leaving the
folder and coming back won't fix it.  Logging out and in won't fix it.
And then suddenly it will be there and messages are sorted by thread
again.

Haven't found anything in the IMAP or Apache logs that would indicate a
problem, and I can't make it happen on command.  Very strange.  Since
it's only once every few weeks/months, I haven't worried about it too
much.

(SM 1.5.1, Cyrus IMAP 2.2, Apache 2.0.55, PHP 5.1.2)
--
Freddie Cash, LPIC-2 CCNT CCLP      Network Support Technician
School District 73                  (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]