Re: Sent in Inbox

> Hello,
>
> i always store my sent messages in the INBOX. Squirrelmail says: INBOX not
> possible. Why this? Is there a way to do this?

Restriction was added in 1.4.8. It should prevent interface
misconfigurations. If user selects INBOX as Trash folder, 'empty trash'
option is available next to INBOX and user is one click away from deleting
his or her emails. If user selects INBOX as Sent folder, SquirrelMail
displays To: header instead of From: in mailbox listing.

Check options provided by variable_sent_folder plugin.

--
Tomas