Re: vacation support for postfix setup with virtual table (mysql based)

Well... it certainly interests me and possibly other users that are
running virtual domains. From what I've seen under the plugins page, all
the vacation plugins require local users or courier MTA.
It would be great if your plugin could be added to the plugin section on
http://www.squirrelmail.org

Thanks,

Andrei Neagoe
Network Engineer