Re: [Re: Re: Problem sending mail outside the domain with squirrelmail]

>>> Sep 14 17:15:36 mail postfix/smtpd[11195]: connect from
>>> domain[127.0.0.1]
>>> Sep 14 17:15:36 mail postfix/smtpd[11195]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
>>> domain[127.0.0.1]: 554 <mail@xxxx>: Relay access denied;
>>
>> You forgot to add "127.0.0.1" to mynetworks.
>
> Hello!
>
> I have localhost in "mynetworks", and postfix works fine. Only with
> SquirrelMail I have this Problem.

If you think that you allow relaying from localhost, recheck your
configuration. Error log says that unauthenticated user was unable to
relay. Thunderbird can send emails, because your setup (if it is same as
in HOWTO) allows to relay authenticated users and authentication is
permitted only after STARTTLS. HOWTO does not say anything about enabling
SMTP over TLS which is used if you enable SquirrelMail $use_smtp_tls
setting. SquirrelMail $smtp_auth_mech is not working, because HOWTO asks
to enable smtpd_tls_auth_only setting in Postfix configuration.

--
Tomas