From: jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx jennifer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:40:59 -0400
To: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Could not get auto response mail (courier_vacation)

Now test2@xxxxxxxxxxx sends a mail to test1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Expected result: test2@xxxxxxxxxxx gets a email from test1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Actual result: test2@xxxxxxxxxxx gets no reponse email. test1@xxxxxxxxxxx
gets two same content emails from test1@xxxxxxxxxxx (may be more in the
future).

Log evevt:
Sep 15 10:52:30 .. postfix/sendmail[4257]: fatal: Recipient addresses must
be specified on the command line or via the -t option
Sep 15 10:52:31 .. postfix/pipe[4250]: A371827BF9D: to=<test1@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
relay=maildrop, delay=1.8, delays=0.7/0.01/0/1.1, dsn=4.3.0,
status=SOFTBOUNCE (command line usage error. Command output: sendmail:
fatal: Recipient addresses must be specified on the command line or via the
-t option WARN: quota string '10000000' not parseable )
Sep 15 11:12:57 .. postfix/sendmail[4371]: fatal: Recipient addresses must
be specified on the command line or via the -t option
Sep 15 11:12:58 .. postfix/pipe[4367]: A371827BF9D: to=<test1@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
relay=maildrop, delay=1229, delays=1228/0.01/0/1.1, dsn=4.3.0,
status=SOFTBOUNCE (command line usage error. Command output: sendmail:
fatal: Recipient addresses must be specified on the command line or via the
-t option WARN: quota string '10000000' not parseable )

Thanks