Re: Can't view contact address under directory

"search for: person where: common name is mydomain.com.au"

That's exact match query.

Do you have some record with cn equal to 'mydomain.com.au'? Not
cn=user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SquirrelMail address book always searches for substring. So if you search
for 'mydomain.com.au', you get all records that have domain in cn
attribute. ldapquery plugin runs such query when you select 'Contains'.

Try seaching for '*' without single quotes or select 'Contains' instead of
'Is'.