Problem sending mail

Hi,

I am searching around to figure out why squirrelmail is sending out all my
mail in double ( twice ). The strange part is that this occures only in
squirrelmail. I have tested with squirrelmail 1.4.7, and 1.4.8. I have
disabled anti-spam/anti-virus so i can pinpoint the problem and it's now down
to squirellmail and my configuration.

>From standard email clients mail gets routed proprely only once. From the
shell samething everything is alright.

I created a small php script that sends an email and i hosted it into apache's
document root. I executed it via the shell, everything is ok, via a browser,
i got my test email only once so everything is fine there.

What i see in my logs is 2 smtp connections when i click the "send" button
this is why i am thinking about a squirrelmail configuration error.

I have a setup with postfixadmin and mysql and squirrelmail using virtual
domain and some kickass ldap authentication. But his doesn't affect much
outgoing mail :)

Has anyone ever had this problem ?
I will be around all day if you want to see parts of my configuration.

Thanks for helping me out on this.

--
Charles Lacroix, Administrateur UNIX.
Service des télécommunications et des technologies