SASQL Plugin

Hi. I have installed SASQL, but there seems to be something Im missing. Ive followed the README and the Install files, however, when I open my webmail, and click on the Spam settings I get the following problems -

Database error in sasql_ReadPrefs: unknown error
Database error in sasql_ReadWBList: unknown error

Im definitely not a MySQL guru, but Im assuming this is because no values have been put into the fields?? Should there be some defaults that I have missed, or was supposed to work out myself?

Also, if anyone could shed some light on how the SQL database matches up each users individual preferences with each user (because I didnt see anywhere that each user had to be manually entered into the database) that would really help. At the moment I dont understand how the db knows how to attach the preferences to the users logged in.

Thanks !!

On Yahoo!7
Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.