Re: Session Oddity (or Mail From the Wrong User)

I'm
> not certain.  I've got emails out to try to get this info.
>
> Is this something you've seen with older versions of Windows or IE, or
are
> you just trying to determine the variables?

I've seen this as well with two of my users. I never could determine the
cause and it cleared up after about a week. The time thing seems
interesting but I never thought to ask the users about that. I'll look
for that ticket this afternoon and see if I had browser details in
there. I know they were both winxp and IE, but I don't know if I asked
for specific version information.

--
Marc