Re: Cannot access webmail from internet via http.

That's nothing related to squirrelmail itself. To be able to access squirrelmail on http as well as https from the outside you need to setup apache for that and have entries for both. One for apache and one for apache-ssl.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:46 PM
Subject: Cannot access webmail from internet via http.

Hello Everybody,

First time posting here, I installed Squirrelmail on Linux RH9, I can access the webmail page from the internal network but not from internet. However I can access the webmail from internet via https.

It is necessary to define something special besides the default config?

I will appreciate any help.

Regards,