Re: Bug Report

> --

>   [ ]  True - No need to CC me when replying
>   [X]  False - Please CC me when replying
>
> This bug occurs when I update an entry in the Calendar plugin.
>
> The description of the bug:
> When I edit an calendar entry and confirm the NOTICE occurs.
>
> Notice: Undefined index: reminder in
> /usr/local/www/squirrelmail/plugins/calendar/calendar_data.php on line 65
> SquirrelMail-specific information:
>   Version:  1.4.6
Calendar plugin was updated in SquirrelMail 1.4.7
----
 - Backported calendar plugin updates from devel branch. Fixed display of
   multiline events (#1291081) and sanitizing of quotes (#705796). Fixed
   possible calendar corruption, when events contain special formating
   characters. Moved html sanitizing from backend functions to display
   code. Removed direct access to $_GET and $_POST variables and
   simplified form variable processing.
----

Please update your SquirrelMail version and make sure that you can
reproduce your issue in SquirrelMail 1.4.7 or 1.5.1.

--
Tomas