Re: thans ,I like squirrel and php

> hello:
>        This is a little come from china, I very like PHP,and want to say
> the squirrel is very nice ,but can you
> have it more better congenial  compatible with  chinese .
>        But I am sorry to say more people would use other  open source
> projects rather ,such as openwebmail ,sqwebmail .But then I still
> like squirrel .
>        All of those I want to say, and please condone my poor english .

SquirrelMail is more suitable for CJK, if you have PHP 4.3.0 or later with
mbstring and recode/iconv extensions. You also need SquirrelMail extra
decoding library. See http://www.squirrelmail.org/download.php. Library is
not bundled with SquirrelMail, because scripts increase minimal PHP
requirements. Decoding package coded for SquirrelMail minimal requirements
is bigger than SquirrelMail package.

If you still have issues with Chinese, please provide constructive
feedback that explains your issues.

--
Tomas