Re: Global Addressbook

> Hi,
>   I have tried squirrelmail this week in my server which hosts
> multipls domains. Squirrelmail is good.
>   It has private addressbook which works well. But my requirement is
> that a domain user should have all his domain users' emailid in his
> global addressbook.
>   For eg, if foo@xxxxxxxxxxx is one user then in his addressbook all
> IDs of example.com should be available automatically (even when email
> IDs created/deleted).
>   Is there any possibility for such settings.

Theoretically, yes. In practice it depends on your setup. It can be easily
implemented, if you have user information stored in database or ldap. Any
other user storage format will require complex coding.

I know two plugins with domain restriction options, but they don't handle
user changes.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.plugins/10421
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user/29202

--