Error in File Backend

Hello,

Whenever I try to remove a personal calendar I receive the following
error: Error in calendar File Backend (cal_file_delete_calendar_do):
cannot delete calendar file.  What do I need to do to fix this?

How do I share calendars with the calendar sharing plugin?  What does
the Add External Calendar section do and how does it work?  What does
the Import Calendar section do and how does it work?

--
Sincerely,

Travis Forghani
IT Administrator
Bowman Enterprises, Inc.

Cell: 919-795-9298
Office: 919-894-3662, Ext. 34

travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately.