Re: apache pid segmentfault

On 7/12/06, Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> could you check SquirrelMail src/configtest.php script?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Tomas
> >
> > That returns the same segment fault as the main login page.  Does this
> > indicate a corrupt install? I downloaded the latest off the SM website
> > and unzipped to the root of the webserver and set it up via the
> > ./configure command and set it up for cyrus and the correct domain
> > etc.  What do you suggest?
>
> put die() calls in src/configtest.php and find line that causes apache
> segfault.
>
> or create test script with
> <?php
> session_start();
> echo session_id();
> ?>
>
> and see if it causes segfault.
>
> make sure that session.save_path setting has valid path

Yes the above also causes it to segfault.  The save_path is set to
/tmp and it is a valid path. and this is the output from my php -i |
grep session:

session
session.auto_start => Off => Off
session.bug_compat_42 => On => On
session.bug_compat_warn => On => On
session.cache_expire => 180 => 180
session.cache_limiter => nocache => nocache
session.cookie_domain => no value => no value
session.cookie_lifetime => 0 => 0
session.cookie_path => / => /
session.cookie_secure => Off => Off
session.entropy_file => no value => no value
session.entropy_length => 0 => 0
session.gc_divisor => 100 => 100
session.gc_maxlifetime => 1440 => 1440
session.gc_probability => 1 => 1
session.name => PHPSESSID => PHPSESSID
session.referer_check => no value => no value
session.save_handler => files => files
session.save_path => /tmp => /tmp
session.serialize_handler => php => php
session.use_cookies => On => On
session.use_only_cookies => Off => Off
session.use_trans_sid => Off => Off

Anything look messed up in there? also where do you set these settings? php.ini?