Re: sm prepending "$default_folder_prefix" to every page - frames not working.

It happened to me also.  I figured it out quickly but it wasn't fun waking up to phone calls of users complaining their email is broken.

Was this the fault of the FC team or SM?  btw i use fc4

Is this the price we pay for using "bleading edge" FC?

-fastfish