Re: Compatibility Plugin

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=32133

See last post by ozovadia at hotmail dot com

Comes first on Google, if you remove hmailserver specifics from error
message. Error message says that PHP COM extention failed to launch
application, because access was denied. This restriction should be set by
your webserver or OS.

Google is one of the best places to search for solution, if you have error
message.

I suspect that plugins will need more fixes, because they are coded for
Apache and not for IIS. $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] is not available in IIS
and plugin uses it without checking.

Please remove 'include_once(SM_PATH .
'plugins/compatibility/functions.php');' from strings.php. I think I have
said that script modifications are needed only if you use compatibility
2.0.x. You use compatibility 1.3 and not 2.0.4.