Re: "Remain Secure After Login" check box

Looks like you need to install or enable this plugin --

http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=108

Version 2.2 introduced a feature that sounds suspiciously like what you
were using previously --
	"Added checkbox to secure screen that allows user to decide to
stay in SSL after login or not"

--
Marc