Re: Some Problems with SQM 1.5.1

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:46:56 +0300 (EEST)
Von: Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re:  Some Problems with SQM 1.5.1

> > Hello,
> >
> > I use SQM 1.5.1 and it works fine but I get some error messages.
> >
> > When using plugin View_as_HTML 3.7a-1.4.x I get this error message:
> > Fatal error: Cannot redeclare view_as_html_link() (previously declared
> in
> > C:\Programme\Jana2\html\squirrelmail\src\read_body.php:118) in
> >
> C:\Programme\Jana2\html\squirrelmail\plugins\view_as_html\view_as_html.php
> > on line 97.
> >
> > And I always see following errors on the user interface of SQM:
> > undefined variable 'base_uri' -> strings.php
> > undefinde variable 'message_counter' -> functions.php
> >
> > Here are the details of my server system:
> > Windows 2000 Workstation SP4
> > Jana Server 2.4.7.1 (www.janaserver.de) as IMAP-, Mail-, Proxy and
> > HTTP-Server
> > PHP 5.1.2.2
> > SQM 1.5.1
>
> Could you check SquirrelMail 1.5.1 release notes?
>
> "Main SquirrelMail code implements view_as_html, msg_flags and
> folder_settings plugin features. These plugins should not be used in
> SquirrelMail 1.5.1."
>
> Please provide more information about PHP undefined variable errors.
> Include line numbers and list of enabled plugins with version numbers.

Sorry, no I didn't read the information. By using Folder_Size there was an error message not to use this plugin with this version of SQM. The other two didn't have such information.

  Installed Plugins
    1. abook_import_export
    2. abook_take
    3. address_add
    4. message_details
    5. move_all_messages
    6. preview_pane
    7. reply_buttons
    8. select_range
    9. show_headers
    10. windows
    11. calendar
    12. calendar_file_backend
    13. sent_confirmation
    14. empty_trash
    15. image_buttons
    16. bookmarks
    17. change_password
    18. username
    19. newmail
    20. compatibility
    21. unsafe_image_rules
    22. notify
    23. advanced_settings
    24. folder_sizes
    25. html_mail
    26. bug_report

SquirrelMail Notiz:
Kategorie:  PHP
Nachricht:  Undefined variable: base_uri
FILE:  C:\Programme\Jana2\html\squirrelmail\functions\strings.php
LINE:  882
Kategorie:  PHP
Nachricht:  Undefined variable: message_count
FILE:  C:\Programme\Jana2\html\squirrelmail\plugins\select_range\functions.php
LINE:  243
Kategorie:  PHP
Nachricht:  Undefined variable: message_count
FILE:  C:\Programme\Jana2\html\squirrelmail\plugins\select_range\functions.php
LINE:  243

Thank you

Stefan