Re: Getting Logged Out of SM

> * On 03/07/06 19:11 -0400, Rusty Zimmerman wrote:
> | Currently if anyone elses logs into their account via SM I get logged
> out
> | and have to re-login, which seems to cause them to be logged out.  How
> do
> | I go about fixing this?
>
> Get an exorcist!
>
> Seriously though, this information is insufficient. With broken crystal
> balls, we're forced to wait for more information on your setup before we
> can talk again.
>
>         cheers
>        - wash

Ok here is the information.

Server: CentOs 3.5 running php4 and mysql 4.
Default SM instalation using the following plugins:
 Installed Plugins
    1. delete_move_next
    2. view_as_html
    3. filters
    4. archive_mail
    5. folder_sizes
    6. login_redirect
    7. secure_login

If you need any other information feel free to let me know.

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:44:30 +0300 (EEST)
> From: "Tomas Kuliavas" <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re:  Getting Logged Out of SM
> To: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>> Currently if anyone elses logs into their account via SM I get logged
>> out
>> and have to re-login, which seems to cause them to be logged out.  How
>> do
>> I go about fixing this?
>
> http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/AutoMagicLogout

This is not the issue.  As long as no one else logs in, I won't have to
re-login for days.  I have been logged in for 3-4 days with no problem,
and I don't have the auto refresh turned on.  I manualy refresh.  I can
login and if 4 mins later someone else logs in, it logs me out.  And if I
log right back in, it logs them out.

Also now that I think about it when I tested this we would have both had
the same expertal IP, as all of our work computers go through the same
proxy. But that shouldnt be an issue.  I don't see anything that needs to
be set to allow more then one login from the same IP...

Rusty Zimmerman