Re: no writing in html format when using ou portal

> Hi,
>
> users launch squirremail through  our portal (only one identification
> needed), so we  have  our own application  with  the  following link :
>
> http://x.x.x.x/src/redirect.php?login_username=firstname.name&secretkey=password
>
> So far so good, everything works fine except one thing :
> Users can't compose their mail in html format, they even not have the 2
> buttons HTML and Plain Text (the plugin html_mail 2.3-1.4 is installed)
>
> when connecting directely (http://x.x.x.x/src/login.php) there is no
> problem
>
> Does someone have an explanation ?

http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/EmbeddedSquirrelMailLogin

See javascript part.

If you don't want to use Javascript in your form, check SquirrelMail
Options -> Display Preferences -> Use Javascript setting. Set it to Always
instead of Autodetect.

SquirrelMail tries to detect if browser supports Javascript. Detection is
done in login page. If detection fails, functions that use Javascript are
turned off and some parts of interface are disabled.

--
Tomas
---signature ends here---