Squirrelmail 1.5.1 - functions/imap_general.php scalar error

Hi.

Versions;

squirrelmail = 1.5.1
cyrus-imapd  = 2.3.6
php          = 4.4.2
os           = FreeBSD 6.1-stable
php cache    = eaccelerator 0.9.5b2

I have a perfectly functioning Squirrelmail 1.4.6 implementation.
I installed Squirrelmail 1.5.1 (with seperate pref and attach
directories), and get the following PHP error's when logging in.

Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in
/squirrelmaildir/functions/imap_general.php on line 950

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /squirrelmaildir/functions/imap_general.php:950)
in /squirrelmaildir/functions/page_header.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
by (output started at /squirrelmaildir/functions/imap_general.php:950)
in /squirrelmaildir/functions/page_header.php on line 47

I've tried switching off the eccelerator, and that makes no difference.
After I enter my login details, I get a blank page (redirect.php),
with the same errors. If I hit reload, and re-submit the post data,
the page loads up with no complications or errors, and I can work
as normal.

Line 950 is
$sqimap_capabilities[trim($cap_list[0])][] = $cap_list[1];

If I amend it to $sqimap_capabilities[trim($cap_list)][] = $cap_list[1];
it works fine. Looks like an issue with the declaration of $cap_list ?

Khetan Gajjar.
--
khetan@xxxxxxxxx
+27 82 885 4047