Re: /var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log sqirrelmail messages

> I recently installed squirrelmail, uw-imap on Fedora Core 5 using yum
> install.  This was basically a move from Fedora Core 3 to Fedora Core 5
> doing a full install to a clean server.  All seems to be working well, but
> I noticed a couple of repeating messages in /var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log.
>
> [Wed Jun 21 14:51:24 2006] [error] [client 24.2.210.202] PHP Warning:
> include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed
> opening '../plugins/secure_login/config.php' for inclusion
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in
> /usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/secure_login/functions.php on line 52,
> referer: https://mail.eastgranby.k12.ct.us/webmail/src/signout.php

Please read plugins/secure_login/INSTALL documentation. You should create
configuration file.

> and
>
> [Wed Jun 21 14:50:06 2006] [error] [client 192.168.3.178] PHP Notice:
> Undefined offset:  2 in
> /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/abook_local_file.php on line 323,
> referer:
> https://mail.eastgranby.k12.ct.us/webmail/src/right_main.php?PG_SHOWALL=1&use_mailbox_cache=0&startMessage=1&mailbox=mail%2FTrash
>
> Should I just ignore the messages since all appears to be working?  I am
> using the secure_login and address_add plugins.

Could you prove that abook_local_file.php error happens when you create
address book entry with SquirrelMail tools and not with your favorite text
editor? SquirrelMail address books should have five fields separated with
vertical bar symbol.

I think you can generate this error only if you have very big (2KB or
more) name or nickname field or you broke address book format.

Future SquirrelMail versions will generate fatal error, if address book
contains invalid number of fields.