Re: Inbox is 'full' when it's not - cannot receive emails

> Just having trouble receiving mail because the senders are getting a
> message saying my inbox is full and cannot accept it. So I have been
> unable to receive any emails for a few weeks! I have deleted everything in
> the 'sent' and 'trash' folders and have cleaned out my 'inbox' so there's
> only a couple of important emails left and it still doesn't work! What do
> I do?

Contact your system administrator (my guess is <mdwebhosting.com.au>).
This isn't a SquirrelMail related issue, since SquirrelMail isn't involved
in the delivery of e-mails. SquirrelMail is a tool to help you read
e-mails that have been delivered, but the actual delivery is done by other
parts of the e-mail system. Those other parts are not supported by the
SquirrelMail Project Team.

Also, as an end user, please direct your questions to your system
administrators. They have the responsibility to support their end users.
This list is intended for supporting the system administrators when they
find problems they can't solve on their own.

Sincerely,
Fredrik.