Search squid archive

Re: [External Sender] Re: Squid service not restarting properly

Hi NgTech,

I can restart the service wuth user and group being root. However, while I try to start using user as apdpr01 and group as root, it is getting timed out and not giving any errors. Can you please advise on this?

Also, what the ./configure structure should be to compile the binary?

Regards
Vivek Saurabh
Slack:  #uk-monitoring
ConfluenceUK Hawkeye