De: "Alex Rousskov" <rousskov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Lundi 2 Septembre 2024 22:38:44
Objet: Re:  Looking for a solution to identify "unauthenticated" squid proxy users.

On 2024-09-02 15:00, Xavier Lecluse wrote:

> I am facing a problem with my actual access.log configuration.
> I use this logformat for the access.log :
> "logformat timereadable %tl %un %Ss %>Hs %>a:%>p %st %rm %ru %mt %<st %Sh %<A %la %lp %2tr"
>
> It's all good to trace requests when users are authentified, the login is present into <%un>.
> But I have some users which are not authentified (because of incompatiblity with their softwares) and then I don't have any information to differentiate which requests are made by each "user".
>
> I tried to add <%et> <%ea> <%ul> <%ue>, without any success (the <%ul> just display the same as <%un> in my case).
>
> I am searching a way to display a field which would help me to identify the requester.
> For example, I use an ACL a rule file for each "user" in which several ACLs are defined. (squid/current/etc/current/rule/PXI_TESTPXI_P.conf)
>
> Is there a way to use the "matching rule" file in the access log ?

Since many squid.conf directives are driven by ACLs, a typical
transaction often matches dozens of rules, explicit and implicit ones.
There is no %code that correctly guesses which matching rule should be
logged.

However, you can define an always-matching annotate_transaction ACL and
add it to any rule (or multiple rules). Specific or all transaction
annotations can then be logged (or sent to helpers, etc.) using %note
logformat code.

Untested example:

     acl markAsSpecial annotate_transaction category=special
     acl markAsBad annotate_transaction category=bad
     http_access allow goodClients
     http_access allow specialClients markAsSpecial
     http_access deny to_localhost markAsBad
     logformat timereadable %tl %note{category} %un %Ss ...

* annotate_transaction ACL type is documented at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/acl/

* %note logformat code is documented at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/logformat/

HTH,