https://wiki.articatech.com/en/proxy-service/tuning/stress-your-proxy-server

You can easily use this feature in a variety of scenarios.

Available free of charge with no restrictions

Le 24/05/2024 à 16:01, Alex Rousskov a écrit :
On 2024-05-24 01:43, Periko Support wrote:

I would like to know if there exists a tool that helps us simulate
connections to squid and helps us tune squid for different scenarios
like small, medium or large networks?

Yes, there are many tools, offering various tradeoffs, including:

* Apache "ab": Not designed for testing proxies but well-known and fairly simple.

* Web Polygraph: Designed for testing proxies but has a steep learning curve and lacks fresh releases.

* curl/wget/netcat: Not designed for testing performance but well-known and very simple.

Alex.

David Touzeau - Artica Tech France
Development team, level 3 support